Remotely controlled light dimming module is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire con guration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. FIBARO Dimmer 2 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
New FIBARO Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes con guration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with non- dimmable light sources (in 3-wire connection).
Main features of FIBARO Dimmer 2:
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Controlled by FIBARO Home Center or any other Z-Wave controller,
• Advanced microprocessor control,
• Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection,
• Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load,
• Active power and energy metering functionality,
• Soft start function,
• Memory of the last lighting level settings,
• Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
• Active element: semiconductor electronic switch,
• To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations,
• FGD-212 is an extension unit.